Seven practices (covering almost 100,000 residents) are working with the QIST and London South Bank University to better understand the underlying drivers behind access and pilot new local models of care that can be rolled out to other practices.
The practices are:
- The Morris House Group Practice
- Somerset Gardens Family Healthcare Centre
- Queenswood Medical Practice
- Tottenham Health Centre
- Lawrence House Surgery
- Bounds Green Group Practice
- Tynemouth Medical Practice
The yearlong programme began in May 2018. Practices are currently collecting data on their patient demand.