We are advertising two salaried innovative portfolio roles (SPIN) for GPs. These include sessions with a local practice and a portfolio role within a service run by the Federation. Priority for these roles will be given to Newly Qualified GPs looking to take up a position in a Haringey practice. However, applications will also be accepted from GPs within first five years of practice and NQGPs who are already in a substantive role in Haringey.
Please review the booklet attached for a full description of the scheme.
The posts will comprise of:
- A permanent offer of a salaried GP contract a Haringey GP practice of between 3 and 7 sessions a week (a list of practices will be provided to shortlisted candidates) in which the GP will be employed by the GP Practice
- A portfolio role for two sessions per week with Haringey GP Federation, for 12 months
- Monthly education sessions across North Central London, with an experienced GP educator (optional if not within first 2 years of practice)
- Mentoring from an experienced local GP (optional)
More information can be found in the Recruitment Booklet.
Portfolio roles available (see booklet for job descriptions and eligibility)
- GP SPIN Fellow for the Haringey Homeless Health Inclusion run by Haringey GP Federation
- GP SPIN Fellow for the Multi-Agency Care and Coordination Team (Frailty service) run in partnership across NHS, social care and voluntary sector
Practices can register an Expression of Interest .
Applicants should complete the Application Form and Personal Statement and send with a current CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday 10th June 2021.
Interviews will be held for both roles on Thursday 17th June pm
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Sarah Barron, Interim Head of Transformation on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07833 464634