We are advertising for a salaried innovative portfolio role (SPIN) for GPs. This includes sessions with a local practice and a portfolio role within a service run by the Federation. Priority will be given to Newly Qualified GPs looking to take up a position in a Haringey practice. However, applications will also be accepted from GPs within first five years of practice and NQGPs who are already in a substantive role in Haringey.
Please review the booklet attached for a full description of the scheme.
The posts will comprise of:
- A permanent offer of a salaried GP contract a Haringey GP practice of between 3 and 7 sessions a week (a list of practices will be provided to shortlisted candidates) in which the GP will be employed by the GP Practice
- A portfolio role for two sessions per week with Haringey GP Federation, for 12 months
- Monthly education sessions across North Central London, with an experienced GP educator (optional if not within first 2 years of practice)
- Mentoring from an experienced local GP (optional)
More information can be found in the Recruitment Booklet.
Portfolio roles available (see booklet for job description and eligibility)
- GP SPIN Fellow for the Multi-Agency Care and Coordination Team (Frailty service) run in partnership across NHS, social care and voluntary sector
Practices can register an Expression of Interest .
Applicants should complete the Application Form and Personal Statement and send with a current CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 23rd July 2021.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Sarah Barron, Interim Head of Transformation on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07833 464634